PDA

View Full Version : Reports

klules664
09-10-2008, 03:45 PM
???I'm brand new to this program and for the most part I think it's a great program, what I need to know is how to get a report with track titles and track times. I can get it on the screen but when I hit the print preview it shows artist, title year and album kind. What's with tis and how can I fix it? I also notice that suddenly I've lost the ability to modify tracks in the properties area, how do I fix that? Thanks for your time

Jazz_North
09-10-2008, 11:07 PM
What information gets printed about each selected record is determined by print options, not by the screen display. After you have selected what you want to print, under Database->Print Options->List Printing you will find a form with three tabs. On the first tab, Options, you can enter a title for the print out, a footer and some other information and choose the font. Note that you need select the first and second sort basis here. Under the Columns tab you can select what components of each record you want in the print out (the order of these will have no effect on the sort order). The Page Setup tab allows you to set the margins. That's how you set up what will be printed out about each of the selected records.

???I'm brand new to this program and for the most part I think it's a great program, what I need to know is how to get a report with track titles and track times. I can get it on the screen but when I hit the print preview it shows artist, title year and album kind. What's with tis and how can I fix it? I also notice that suddenly I've lost the ability to modify tracks in the properties area, how do I fix that? Thanks for your time

klules664
09-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Thank you very much