PDA

View Full Version : Friends

noyse
06-05-2007, 04:00 AM
how can i add friends?

andrei_c
06-08-2007, 02:10 PM
how can i add friends?
Hi, we are currently working on big update to MyGenres.com that will include friends facility, user public profiles and a lot more. Sorry it's taking long, but I am sure it will be worth the wait.

frederf
06-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Hi...

What is the current estimate of the MyGenres Update?

Fred

epidemic27
02-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Yeah, this would be much appreciated.

I want to be able to choose who can see my collection.

Fantastic work, btw!

andrei_c
02-20-2008, 05:33 AM
Folks,

There's a big update on MyGenres.com tonight. Friends facility was added (among other cool features). You can now use "Friends" privacy mode in which you can choose friends who can view your collection.

Official news will come out later...

Andrei

Joebugs
02-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Andrei,

Thanks for the update. mygenres looks much better now; however it still has only a few options for personal customisation.

I noted that the Top Artists show alphabetical list and not the Top Artists. Also if the "Top Artists" are shown in a list it would look better.

ie

1. Neil Young
2. Bob Dylan
3. Bruce Springsteen
4. Emmylou Harris
5. Van Morrison

etc

Regards

Gen
02-25-2008, 01:40 AM
Folks,

There's a big update on MyGenres.com tonight. Friends facility was added (among other cool features). You can now use "Friends" privacy mode in which you can choose friends who can view your collection.

Official news will come out later...

Andrei
I've checked my page 25/2/08...........still can't add "friends"
Gen

andrei_c
02-25-2008, 04:01 AM
There's Add To Friends button on other user's pages.

To find other user's page, either open one of common albums you share and check under "who owns it" section, or if you know who it is, simply type mygenres.com/username in browser's address bar.

Andrei

epidemic27
03-02-2008, 06:59 AM
Unfortunately you can't view to see the button to add them unless the other user has allowed public access.... :'(

Which means to add friends both of you have to switch to public access temporarily, add each other, then switch back to no public access.

Noel
06-11-2009, 02:36 AM
Not sure if I understand correctly :confused:
Is someone can tell step by step, how we can add a friend ? :p
Especially if we don't want to be (or at least to stay) in public mode...:o