PDA

View Full Version : <dax:producer/> question

Balok
04-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Is it possible to specify a different delimiter (other than the forward slash) for <dax:producer/> and similar tags that return lists? Sure, I could write a javascript replacement function easily enough, but a few of my entries are older (before there was capability for multiple entries in many categories) and I used the slash in those lists. I'll eventually update them, but until then if there's a way to specify a different delimiter, it would help.

Balok
04-24-2007, 03:43 PM
Whoops. This should be in "Templates and Themes." Sorry.

andrei_c
04-29-2007, 09:29 AM
Is it possible to specify a different delimiter (other than the forward slash) for <dax:producer/> and similar tags that return lists? Sure, I could write a javascript replacement function easily enough, but a few of my entries are older (before there was capability for multiple entries in many categories) and I used the slash in those lists. I'll eventually update them, but until then if there's a way to specify a different delimiter, it would help.
No, currently there is no way to do so. I'd recommend javascript replacement approach because <dax:producer> tag is pretty much deprecated and only exists for compatibility with old templates.

Andrei

Balok
05-06-2007, 10:56 PM
That's what I figured.

Thanks.