PDA

View Full Version : Export

TCamp
09-04-2001, 09:06 PM
I would like to export the entire database so that I can use it for some other uses. I thought I had this option, but when I tried it the tracks were not exported. Is this planned for a future release?

09-04-2001, 10:32 PM
Yes a better HTML export support would be great. In fact it would be the main reason for me to use orange CD.
As the pages with the db content shown in the program are made up of HTML code and use IE to be shown this should be not too much work to implement.

Are there plans to improve HTML export?

Sven

andrei_c
09-04-2001, 11:31 PM
Yes, we will be adding more HTML export features with next version (4.2?). Some of them include export of tracks and HTML page customization.

Andrei

01-05-2002, 02:06 AM
Yes, we will be adding more HTML export features with next version (4.2?). Some of them include export of tracks and HTML page customization.

I'd also like the ability to export tracks in addition to the artists/albums. Any sense of when 4.2 (or whatever the next release is) will be released?
Thanks.
marc

andrei_c
01-11-2002, 09:37 AM
Hi,

The new beta (4.20) is available, featuring new template-driven HTML export. In this build, basic HTML knowledge is required for successful template customization. If you get a chance to take a look at it, I will appreciate your comments, suggestions and bug reports.

The bad news is that export of tracks was not included in this build. There is a good chance it will be added to Beta 2 (it will follow in one or two weeks).

Have fun,
Andrei