PDA

View Full Version : Export suggestions

01-29-2002, 06:13 AM
Hi there,
It would be nice if it were possible to make the extensions exported files get user customizable.
I've made an XML export template, but now everytime I want to update my collection, I have to come back and change the extension to .xml afterwards.

Also, I've noticed that in the exports albums with multiple discs are already being grouped, which is great.
Is that coming to the main app too?

cheers,
Bas

andrei_c
01-29-2002, 04:09 PM
It would be nice if it were possible to make the extensions exported files get user customizable. I've made an XML export template, but now everytime I want to update my collection, I have to come back and change the extension to .xml afterwards.

Thanks for explanation, sounds like a good reason to make extension customizable. I added a todo item.

Also, I've noticed that in the exports albums with multiple discs are already being grouped, which is great.
Is that coming to the main app too?

Absolutely. But not in this release. This work will be bundled with the other left pane tasks (like adding another level of grouping, further customization, etc.), and with templatization of internal HTML pages.