PDA

View Full Version : would be nice

07-12-2002, 06:08 AM
hi there!

as a active user of this wonderful program I have a litte suggestion for an update:

a) would be nice to have a button to jump from a cd to the next (alphabetically or so), a button like the two ones in the "track properties" window on the lower left side. it's better, when I change a field in every cd, I must now close the cd properties and open the next one...

b) the fields like "label", "producer", or the custom fields in the cd properties window are a little bit slow (database with about 1300 cd's - every field filled). when I click on the arrow on the left side, the list opens very slowly... It would be better, when it has the speed like the "category" or "format" field.

best wishes and h.a.n.d.!

andrei_c
07-16-2002, 01:21 AM
a) would be nice to have a button to jump from a cd to the next (alphabetically or so), a button like the two ones in the "track properties" window on the lower left side. it's better, when I change a field in every cd, I must now close the cd properties and open the next one...

Got it! Already in my list. It's pretty easy to implement.

the fields like "label", "producer", or the custom fields in the cd properties window are a little bit slow (database with about 1300 cd's - every field filled). when I click on the arrow on the left side, the list opens very slowly... It would be better, when it has the speed like the "category" or "format" field.

I already did some work optimizing this part in version 4.2.0, but obviously it is not enough. I will keep your wish in mind and put some more efforts into this at the nearest convenience. Thank you,

Andrei