PDA

View Full Version : Batching information

kjetil
11-02-2002, 11:45 AM
A feature I'd like to see is the possibility of selecting several entries and enter a common value to them (i.e: setting all "Various Artists" as artist to Various Artists as check-marked, OR selecting all entries where "Mike Patton" is found and add a personal note like "singer from Mr Bungle".

Please tell me if it's already possible and I missed it.

Regards, kjetil

andrei_c
11-02-2002, 03:25 PM
Hi kjetil,

A feature I'd like to see is the possibility of selecting several entries and enter a common value to them (i.e: setting all "Various Artists" as artist to Various Artists as check-marked, OR selecting all entries where "Mike Patton" is found and add a personal note like "singer from Mr Bungle".

Please tell me if it's already possible and I missed it.

Yes, it is already possible to change many albums at a time. All you need to do is select several albums in the right pane (holding Shift and Ctrl keys) and click [Properties]. After you make some editing and press [OK], the changes will be applied to all of the selected albums.

In your second example, you would need to find all the albums referencing Mike Patton using Search features first, then select entire list and do bulk editing as described above.

Regards
Andrei