PDA

View Full Version : Statistical info

IgDem
05-16-2003, 12:34 PM
I would love to have reports like
"Most played CDs"
"CDs purchased" (ytd/monthly/weekly)
"Money spent" etc...
Or just give me DB's stucture and connectivity method and I'll develop reports myself :)
BTW is there in DB any info about what CD played when and how many times?

Thanks
Igor

IgDem
05-17-2003, 08:19 AM
Yep, I know that I can save price info for CD, but where can I see totals?

You told about themes. Where I can find info how can I create the new one (fields, propirties...)? Is this possible to have somethink like [Total(Price)] or [Total(TotalTime)] there?
If so - I can do it myself, everythink but Most played - I found no info about CD using.

Concerining Calendar, I need just new Statistic type - Date added (by YY.MM)

05-19-2003, 04:32 AM
I need some statistical infos to.

First of all, there are no summarys (Total Time, Total No of CD's)

There's still a bug. Statistic by artist counts a 2CD as 2 CD's, which is wrong i.m.o.

Greetings Andy

05-25-2003, 01:34 PM
i agree with the 2 cd count. That bothers me. i would like to be able to break the total cd count into single cd's and multiple sets.

andrei_c
05-27-2003, 02:24 AM
Yep, I know that I can save price info for CD, but where can I see totals?

You can see the total price/disk size/play time of the selected albums in the status bar.

You told about themes. Where I can find info how can I create the new one (fields, propirties...)? Is this possible to have somethink like [Total(Price)] or [Total(TotalTime)] there?
If so - I can do it myself, everythink but Most played - I found no info about CD using.

Sorry, there is no tag for total price yet. Also, no usage information is collected by OrangeCD in the current version, so it is not possible to create Most Played report at this time.

Andrei

andrei_c
05-27-2003, 02:30 AM
Andy and all,

First of all, there are no summarys (Total Time, Total No of CD's)

There's still a bug. Statistic by artist counts a 2CD as 2 CD's, which is wrong i.m.o.

You can right-click click on any folder in the left pane, choose "Properties", then click "Statistics" tab. Note there are separate displays for number of disks and number of albums. There is also other useful statistical data too.

To view the statistics for the entire database, select "Entire Collection" from the drop-down and open "Entire collection" folder properties.

Thanks,
Andrei