PDA

View Full Version : Add DVD

Zembeck
06-28-2003, 09:42 AM
I would like to see you add a section where you can add dvd's into the database. Currently I use DVD profiler for this, but it would be nice to have one program that will do both DVD and CD.

Also I would like to see OrangeCD be able to pull down the album covers automatically when you add a CD.

Another feature that would be nice would be to have a CD Ripping utility that will pull the info from the database for the ID3 taggs.

Don't get me wrong I am not complaining I think OrangeCD is great and I recommend it to all my friends that have large CD collections.

andrei_c
07-03-2003, 04:57 AM
I would like to see you add a section where you can add dvd's into the database. Currently I use DVD profiler for this, but it would be nice to have one program that will do both DVD and CD.

Also I would like to see OrangeCD be able to pull down the album covers automatically when you add a CD.

These two features are in production and hopefully will be available later this year. Unfortunately, fully automatic search of CD covers is not possible using FreeDB, but there will be some tools that will make the process of adding covers fast and convenient.

Thank you,
Andrei