PDA

View Full Version : OrangeCD / Catalogue Integration

02-24-2003, 03:49 PM
With the ability to now have 'MP3' albums in the catalogue it would be great to be able to access those albums from the tray player. I've no idea what sort of album selection method would work but for there to be someway to select albums from the tray player. Currently the choices available are opening the catalogue and clicking play or going to the directory and selecting the song or opening the file via an MP3 capable player.

Raymond Hill

andrei_c
02-28-2003, 01:58 AM
With the ability to now have 'MP3' albums in the catalogue it would be great to be able to access those albums from the tray player. I've no idea what sort of album selection method would work but for there to be someway to select albums from the tray player. Currently the choices available are opening the catalogue and clicking play or going to the directory and selecting the song or opening the file via an MP3 capable player.

Hi Raymond,

I understand what you mean, but I need to think about it in the spare time. It could be that we will come up with some solution. Thanks for the idea.

Andrei