PDA

View Full Version : My wishlist

martin10018
05-19-2003, 04:30 PM
Things I would like to see in upcoming versions:

Remember window state, size and position - maximizing the main window every time I start the program is not that productive. ;)

Make the program visual style aware in Windows XP - simply creating a manifest doesn't help ???

andrei_c
05-27-2003, 01:16 AM
In fact, OrangeCD Catalog remembers window position and size, except when it is maximized, in which case it remembers the last non-maximized position.

Windows XP visual styles support will be added at the first opportunity.

martin10018
01-29-2004, 06:06 AM
Things I would like to see in upcoming versions:

Remember window state, size and position - maximizing the main window every time I start the program is not that productive. ;)

Any news on this Andrei? That shouldn't be so difficult to implement and it's really annoying to have to maximize the window at every program start.

martin10018
08-19-2004, 05:52 AM
Again my question:

Any news on this Andrei? That shouldn't be so difficult to implement and it's really annoying to have to maximize the window at every program start.

08-24-2004, 07:30 AM
In XP, a simple way to make OCDDB open at the maximized position when you open it is through a shortcut. First create a shortcut if you haven't already. You should have one on your desktop or in your quick launch toolbar considering that you should be use the program on a regular basis.

Anyway, Right-Click on the shortcut and select properties. In the shortcut tab, look for "Run:" and right next to it should be a dropdown field. Click on the dropdown field and select "Maximize". Now hit the "Apply" button. Now every time you open up OCDDB thought that shortcut, OCDDB will open up maximized every time. You can also make the shortcut open it "Minimized" or "Normal". You can also apply this to any other program you use, but it can only be done through a shortcut.

martin10018
08-24-2004, 09:32 AM
Thanks Ice Devil!

But I already know this. And with every program update this gets overwritten...

I asked for this almost 1 and a half year ago...