PDA

View Full Version : thumb size

lightray
10-08-2005, 02:53 AM
Hi Guys: i'm finding the thumb size on CD cover reviews to small. If you know exactly the cover it's ok but somethimes i have to download a number and look at them expanded to determine which is correct. A resizable dialog would be great or even pre-setting the size in properties would be ok.

BLOWERS
10-08-2005, 12:55 PM
You can easily change the pre-set size. In the menu bar choose VIEW. Then PREFERENCES. Then THEME. Depending on the theme (i.e. template) you are using, you can change SMALL COVER SIZE here - I certainly can using the a modified version of the 'Crisp' theme. This is the easy way - there are other options if you want to edit your template with DAXEDIT.....

Hope this helps!

lightray
10-08-2005, 09:57 PM
thanks BLOWERS,

Yes i have found that useful, the area where i'm having most trouble is when you do a search for CD covers the dialog uses a thumbnail image that is only about 120 pixels and the dialog is not re-sizabale. Some art work is very detailed or the writing on the cover is bad, my eyes are getting old.

Another option would be to click on the thumb in this search dialog and get a larger image.

where can i find out about the dax structure?