PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my site on-line!

rcarljohnson
03-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Well, after a few months of entry, I finally put my Trade site On-Line.

I had moved from a grid based approach to a slightly modified version of the CMI template.

My site is for Trading of Live Recordings (RoIO), which I tend to do a lot of. I do not have any commercial recordings listed on this site, in fact I haven't even begun to contemplate that entry process.

Let me know what you think!

http://fire.prohosting.com/rcarl/index.html

Bob

coo4cools
06-09-2004, 07:04 AM
hmmm

mine is also online www.big-links.com only am searching for a easy way to link this program to my website as a sql databse so it updates automaticly

coo4cools
06-21-2004, 12:35 PM
A little question how do you get the info about the notes recuerses did you do that costum or automaticly? ::) :P

rcarljohnson
06-24-2004, 01:41 PM
I'm not sure I fully understand your question.

When I trade for a show, I do a lot of research on the show. If I find comments or reviews by other people I copy them into the personal notes field in Orange. I do not get those automatically through a download. I typically highlight the review on a website and hit copy (cntl-C) then enter Orange and hit paste (cntl-V).

As for the links on my Web pages to the notes on the Album review page, those are created automatically by the CMI template that I am using (slightly modified).

Bob