PDA

View Full Version : System Locking Up

TCamp
09-04-2001, 09:01 PM
I have a ongoing problem of my system locking up when I'm scanning CDs into my database.

andrei_c
09-04-2001, 11:49 PM
Hi,

After a week, I haven't diagnosed problem yet. From your posting I guess you're running Win95/98/ME system, which makes me really sad (it is extremely difficult to debug in this operating system). :(

I will post here when I discover anything new.

Thank you,
Andrei

TCamp
09-05-2001, 12:30 PM
Actually, I'm running Windows 2000. Hope this helps diagnose the problem. Other than this, I'm happy with the product but this is very frustrating (having to reboot every few CDs). Thanks!

07-30-2002, 11:31 AM
Similar problem with a twist. The system either locks up when I exit, or it re-boots when I exit. I have the latest trail version, but am, not inclined to buy a product that locks my system when I close the program.

I am running Windows ME.

andrei_c
07-30-2002, 02:40 PM
MC,

Are you running the latest build (5120)? There was a crash (or lockup) on exit that I fixed a while ago. Regards,

Andrei

08-03-2002, 02:12 AM
I am running version 4.2.0.5120.

I uninstalled the program and then re-installed. I did a complete uninstall using Norton Cleansweep. No luck, thought it might be worth a shot.

I tried another program that is very similar to OrangeCD and is very stable. I do like OrangeCD a little better, but not at the expense of a crash every time I use it. I hope you can resolve this issue.

Thanks!