PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing Problems

11-19-2002, 08:26 PM
Has anyone else had problems with paying for OrangeCD online? Every time I hit the submit button, it says "page cannot be found or DNS server error". I've e-mailed the support area, but in 5 days they have not responded.

I can't even use the program because it's been 30 days. Most of those days were used up in moving, and I'm too far in to start over...Now the program is locked and I can't contact anyone from OrangeCD

andrei_c
11-20-2002, 01:56 AM
Hi,

The error you see is problem either with your ISP, or your Internet connection. I'd suggest calling your ISP support number. Also, if you have firewall software installed on your computer, try disabling it.

IMPORTANT:
I have sent you several e-mails last week, obviously none of them reached you. Please make sure your mailbox is working prior to ordering OrangeCD because your registration key will be delivered to you by e-mail.

If nothing works, you can try ordering via NON-SECURE page:

http://www.regsoft.net/purchase_nonsecure.php3?productid=33326

11-20-2002, 12:30 PM
I tried the unsecure method, and I get the same problem. The status bar will progress for about 2 minutes then I'll get an error message.

This is the only site I have problems with, and I'm not sure why your e-mails aren't getting here. R U sure you're using the correct e-mail addy? I've gotten e-mails from you guys before during my trial period.

Why isn't there just a phone number to call to order the product?

andrei_c
11-20-2002, 01:28 PM
There is a phone number:

1-877-REGSOFT (1-877-734-7638)

They'll ask for product ID. It is 33326.