PDA

View Full Version : Version 5.0 and beyond

andrei_c
02-06-2003, 03:14 PM
Yesterday the first public build of OrangeCD Suite version 5.0 was posted on the website. This is a preview build, not even a beta, but it allows to try out some of new exciting features and provide a feedback on them.

Starting today, we will publish new builds approximately twice a week, until we reach Beta 1 quality. Each consequent build will add some functionality and fix some bugs.

Feel free to install and try the new ideas - and please take a minute to tell us what you think.

Thank you for your support.

The Team

03-01-2003, 08:26 PM
Just had a quick look at this new beta version, but I noticed and appreciated the new look for the 2-cd albums, that are now joined with a single image in artists listing. It would be great the possibility of a custom sorting (i.e., such as image thumbnails in AcdSee software).
Thanks for your great work!

Todd_M
04-11-2003, 04:00 AM
I've only used the beta version (beta build 5.0.0.6404, released April 4, 2003) and love what I see - great program, beautiful display and it's user friendly too (always helpful when introducing friends to it).

I'm looking forward to the continued development of the program, and would LOVE to see Jukebox capabilities added - seems like a natural transition and direction.

Any chance of that coming in the future?

Thanks for the work you've put into the program!

UKMan
04-11-2003, 06:52 AM
The BETA version is one of the best ive seen so far. In fact its wicked 8)
I would love a Jukebox capability too (queue albums, songs etc) and also updating the album lists without losng all your data.

Great stuff !

UKMan

martin10018
04-12-2003, 03:59 PM
:D
The beta 1 is very, very good. I'm looking forward to the final release.

Two minor quirks:
- OrangeCD Catalog should remember it's last window position and size
- make it visual style aware on Win XP