PDA

View Full Version : Track names lost in menu and install error

Lee
05-02-2003, 07:54 AM
Hi,

I installed the latest build (5.0.0.6501) and I there were 2 things that I discovered. First of all, the installer attempts to install and then returns a message box saying "I/O Error". To circumvent that, I extracted the installer with Winzip and successfully ran setup directly.

Once installed, I have OrangeCD set so that on double click of the tray icon it loads the CD Properties. If I do this, the next time I right mouse click on the icon in the systray, all the track names have disappeared and returned to "Track 01", "Track 02" etc.

If I check the CD Properties, it has retained all the track names but they're just not shown in the menu. To get them back I seem to have to close the program and reload it, or eject the cd and close the drawer again and they come back.

The new features in v5 are, on first impressions, very good. Thanks for the continuing development.

Cheers,

Lee

andrei_c
05-02-2003, 02:24 PM
Lee,

Due the human factor, the older player binary was put into the setup. I fixed the problem on server immediately. Please re-download the setup and run it again. I apologize for the inconvenience.

The I/O error problem, however, is unknown. Could it be that you installed the software while OrangeCD was running in background? This could be a reason for I/O error.

Andrei