PDA

View Full Version : Track names disppearing

Lee
05-07-2003, 09:35 AM
Hi,

This is a strange one. Previously I reported the track names being lost when double clicking on the CD properties. I have found the track names disappear under some different circumstances now.

This is certainly repeatable on my work and home PC. Firstly, I insert a CD which has it's track info already in my database.

Once the tracks are loaded and display in the menu, I choose CD Properties, then pick the Tracks tab, and than press the More button and choose Track Properties. If I cancel this window at any point, when I next check the track listing by right mouse clicking on the systray icon, the track names have gone.

To get them back I right mouse click the systray icon, choose CD Properties and then cancel the window that appears.

Any ideas, or is it my weird setup on my PC's? :)

Cheers,

Lee

Monty
05-07-2003, 09:43 AM
hi lee,

I tried your desription of "disappeared track names" - step by step, but on my both pc's (at home ME and at the office nt 4) there is no error to find...
both, the artist and the tracks field are filled...

could it be your pc setup?

greetz monty

Stephen_Fairhurst
05-08-2003, 08:54 AM
Just confirming I can recreate this problem - in fact I realise now this is what happened when I was keying in track details using set as cd single not on freedb but cancelled last track which lost the info

andrei_c
05-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Hi Lee,

I can confirm that the problem exists. It will be fixed with the next update. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Andrei