PDA

View Full Version : 2 cds

JohnsonbI4
05-23-2003, 05:04 AM
hi andrei

i was just adding a new double cd and that is what i thought about: what the use of seeing 2 cds (cd 1 and cd2) in treeview if the window on the right shows the same for both of them? you know, i have several double cds, one of which is studio and the other is live (the credits and notes are different for them), but i see the data for cd1 only. i think, that's wrong - a double cd entry should show data for both cds, and there must be data for each sd!

andrei_c
05-27-2003, 01:09 AM
i was just adding a new double cd and that is what i thought about: what the use of seeing 2 cds (cd 1 and cd2) in treeview if the window on the right shows the same for both of them? you know, i have several double cds, one of which is studio and the other is live (the credits and notes are different for them), but i see the data for cd1 only. i think, that's wrong - a double cd entry should show data for both cds, and there must be data for each sd!

Thanks for the point, but this will be fixed by displaying credits/notes individually for each disc. There is little use of displaying each disc on separate page if all info is available on the common page.

Regards
Andrei

Fischermaen
06-02-2003, 04:37 PM
Hi Andrei,

next problem with 2CD's is the way to create them in OrangeCD. It should be possible to add 2CD's together not

andrei_c
06-04-2003, 02:48 AM
Yes, the feature you are talking about is already in the task list. It will allow grouping items even if they have different artists/titles/formats.

06-18-2003, 09:48 AM
This is a feature that I have been waiting for every since ver 5.0 was released. We were told during the beta testing that this feature would be added. I am happy to see that it is still on the task list!

When you add the 2 CD's features, could you also allow each CD to have their own individual customized fields? I'm referring to the 4 personal fields that the user is allowed to customize. Thanks and keep up the great work!