PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't 4.3 Be Out Now :)?

Doug
07-21-2002, 08:10 PM
Well, the subject says it all...

Doug

Batman
07-23-2002, 12:22 AM
I was wondering too. I've been looking for it since the end of June. What's the hold up Firetongue?

Batman

andrei_c
07-31-2002, 01:27 AM
I just uploaded new beta. Sorry for delay folks, but summer is beautiful time to lie on a beach with favorite book, or drive far away listening to your favorite music... Anyway, search query implementation took longer than expected, and I used some extra time to throw in a couple of small improvements.

There will be 2 or 3 betas before final build, depending on how many bugs will be found by respected beta testers :)

--
Andrei

Sealed
08-28-2002, 06:13 PM
yeah yeah

that must be sunny california ;D
those people must get their but kicked :o hahahaha
common, summer is over.. back to work! ;)

Doug
09-06-2002, 06:49 PM
Summer is over? How can you tell? Oh, yeah, I see ... it gets really hot for a few days, then starts to cool down, they it rains for an hour or so.... yeah, that might be the sign.

Doug

[quote=Sealed]
yeah yeah

that must be sunny california

Sealed
09-07-2002, 07:48 PM
the problem is however that it doesn't cool down over there ... >:( it's just hot and hot and hot and hotter then hell .... and rain?? I wonder if they even know what that is .. ;D

Makes you wonder how they get things done in the first place!!! :o

I am sooo happy to be out of there and back in Holland ... sitting with an ice cold beer outside in the rain ... that's my heaven .. :P