PDA

View Full Version : -GS-

-GS-
04-11-2003, 04:05 PM
Guitar-Slinger has joined the board too.
Wanted to say hello to every and each one of us.
:)

Kippis:

-GS-

Todd_M
04-11-2003, 04:46 PM
Hi GS - good to have you here.

Gonna check out your music now

-GS-
04-11-2003, 05:03 PM
In -95 i traveled from Finland to Manny's Music (located in Manhattan NY) just to buy me this: G6120SSL (http://www.gretschguitars.com/gear/index.php?product=G6120SSL&cat1=Professional+Colle ction&cat2=&q=&st=1).
That kinda sums it up, dont you think?

dingoBaby
04-11-2003, 07:31 PM
I am in the mood to share some music stories. My Brian Setzer story goes like this. I did a Brian Setzer Orchestra gig at a small club. It was packed and extremly hot. Brian had on his trademark gold suit and was sweating bullets. Towards the end of the gig he was approaching delerium. He got mad at my friend who was running the monitors and threw a very sweating towel at him and hit him right in the face. It was very comical. He apoligized afterwards.

Todd_M
04-11-2003, 07:42 PM
Hey GS, that's a nice looking guitar!

http://www.imahosting.com/sigs/briansetzer.jpg

Sums it up nice, buddy!

-GS-
04-11-2003, 08:32 PM
Late George Harrisons favorite guitar was Gretsch 6120, i got biiig G-book where it says so, and i dont think it is about commercial angle. He was using it a lot. My fav tune is that "While my guitar gently weeps."
Was that Beatles or Harrisons own tune? i cant remember but it is a nice one. :)
There is something about that guitar that just gives me them goose-bumbs, sort of, its mother of all guitars. :)

-GS-

Todd_M
04-11-2003, 09:08 PM
George Harrison wrote that one. He was inspired by one sentance in some book he read (I cannot remember the name of it) and now we have that awesome song to listen to.

8)

StephG
04-11-2003, 09:11 PM
How do you get the photo in your message. I would really like to do that but I don't know how to.

-GS-
04-11-2003, 10:09 PM
How do you get the photo in your message. I would really like to do that but I don't know how to.

There is them quicklinks up there, put your pointer over, wait a sec and get the info what the button suppose to do. You can always try and have a preview before posting. :)
If i remember right (i write the code, quicklinks dont always work), here goes:

You write ["IMG"]