PDA

View Full Version : Use of this Forum system ... changing profile.

GooRoo
11-14-2003, 02:31 AM
When I post a message, a few lines appear to the left, saying something like "I love YaBB1G" ... obviously self-congratulations by the message system designer.

I see posts by others with little cutesies in place of my defaulted stuff. When (if?) I graduate from "newbie" to the next level, will I be able to select my own tidbit to accompany my posts? If I can do so now, what am I missing?

I have a very similar message board concerning a PC puzzle game for which guests/members/administrators all have the capability of establishing their own customizations. That is done via a "Profile" button. If I can do it, how do I get to the analog of that Profile button?

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
11-14-2003, 12:05 PM
You can hardly do anything with this Forum.You use to be able to have a Avatar but he took that down.He needs to start useing Invision Power Board.

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/

That Forum right there is where a few of us that use Orange are from. ;D

FC 8)

GooRoo
11-14-2003, 11:45 PM
As you can see from what appears to the left side of this message, I have discovered how to tailor my messages! :D

Now if only I could be sure my web address is correct, so others could visit my message board, I'd be a happy camper!

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
11-15-2003, 02:10 PM
Now if only I could be sure my web address is correct, so others could visit my message board, I'd be a happy camper!

:) Yes it works.Just Posted over on your Board.