PDA

View Full Version : Guide to HTML Template Commands/Syntax Avaliable?

Dante
02-25-2002, 06:34 PM
Is there a list for the HTML template commands and syntax outside of the basic guide?

andrei_c
02-28-2002, 03:55 AM
Hi,

I am preparing HTML customization document, to include it with the final version. Here is the list of album tags:

Title
Artist
Year
AlbumKind
Category
Genre
Format
TrackCount
ReleaseDate
Label
Number
Mono
Live
Instrumental
Studio
Engineer
Producer
Conductor
Soloist
Orchestra
RecordingDate
Tour
Single
Compilation
Soundtrack
Private
Rare
Bootleg
InCollection
Interview
Quadro
Custom1
Custom2
Custom3
Custom4

Each command should have a syntax:
<!---->Default text<!---->

There is no tag for personal notes yet. I plan to include it with the final release 4.20.

Andrei

Sealed
03-16-2002, 04:59 PM
Woohoo
That was what I was looking for too... I have been modifying some templates so it would fit in with the rest of my site that will be up soon. I have been guessing some of the commands as well and so far ... no luck

It would also be very very cool if the templates could be expanded with a link for the lyrics.

So far ... I love this program ... it is awesome

03-02-2003, 10:32 AM
Has there been any update to the field tags since this post? This was posted over a year ago with the promise of new items being added (Personal Notes, FreeDB Notes, etc...)

Has this been done? And if so, is there an updated list of tags that we can use? I'm having WAY TOO much fun with the templates, and would like to add these things to mine. I was also wondering if there was any thought to adding a "rating" system that could be exported to the templates (ie 1 Star, 2 Star and so on...)?

Any response would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

~M~