PDA

View Full Version : Template Help

Sealed
09-18-2002, 02:33 PM
Hey all of you out there

Before I swamp myself in some unappreciated work ;D I would like to do a survey first.... :o

Since Andrei (and team?) are too busy with developing the program :o, cruising around sunny CA 8) and reading books at the pacific ocean shore ::)... there is still no real helpfile for using templates. >:(

So if there would be enough interest in it ???, then I wouldn't mind to spend some time to put it all together in a webpage :o
So please let know what you think about that.

the self-proclaimed template guru ;D.. yeah, right, keep dreaming, you just need the hits on your page :o

andrei_c
09-19-2002, 01:04 AM
Sealed,

if you write HTML template guide, your work will be greatly appreciated. I will post it to the web site and your name will be added to the hall of fame forever :)

Andrei

Sealed
09-19-2002, 05:00 AM
woohooo... the hall of fame :D

I can live with that ;D I get to work right away then

Doug
10-04-2002, 04:19 PM
I would appreciate this effort Sealed! :)

[quote=Sealed]
Hey all of you out there

Before I swamp myself in some unappreciated work ;D I would like to do a survey first....

Batman
10-06-2002, 06:40 PM
I would also appreciate this. I tried reading a HTML book but that was not as helpful as I had hoped. Look forward to your help.
Thanks, Batman

10-21-2002, 04:12 AM
???

hi sealed!

and, what's the status of the helpfile for template using?

greets and cu

monty

Doug
10-21-2002, 04:26 AM
Yeah :)! You have us waiting ;)

Doug

???

hi sealed!

and, what's the status of the helpfile for template using?

greets and cu

monty

Sealed
12-01-2002, 01:10 PM
Good grief... well. that was the hospital for me :'(

Sorry all, but I was involved in a nasty accident... all is well again (so far) ... just need to do some catching up and then back to work on the manual :)

kjetil
12-01-2002, 04:01 PM
Hi Sealed!

Sorry to hear you had an accident - hope you get well soon! (Not ONLY because I'd like to see the template helper...) ::)

Maybe there should be a template-download possibility on this website? Kind of like a third party skins-download section? Andrei?

-kjetil

andrei_c
12-02-2002, 03:19 AM
Maybe there should be a template-download possibility on this website? Kind of like a third party skins-download section? Andrei?

This is exactly what I am going to do very soon! I'll post an announcement when Gallery section on the web site will be ready. Thanks!

Andrei

GanJi
12-07-2002, 04:42 AM
Just a quick question
What is the <!--[tag_name/]--> of the Reference # field in the Personal tab?
Is it processed at all?

Thanx
G.

Sealed
12-07-2002, 07:58 PM
best to just try something

with every release there are new things in the program.. but unsure if it works with the template or not... some thing will that are not ducmented .. and some wont

MRC
03-03-2003, 07:55 PM
Hi all,

I've been playing with the templates a bit, and have decided that I would make a website to post our templates and such. I have links to all the sites that I have seen in the message boards, but if you have more, or new ones, please let me know.

the address is:

http://www.angelfire.com/music5/orangecd/

take a look and let me know what you think!