PDA

View Full Version : HTML Export filename tag available?

David_Dunlap
07-02-2003, 10:17 PM
I've been playing with OrangeCD for about a week now and love it. One thing that appears to be missing from the HTML exporting is the filename tag? Is this omission on purpose or is it something planned for the future? I do see it in the database file and you appear to send it to the OrangeCD player, though I can't seem to get it to work and the "Go To Folder" option does appear to do anything either.

Also I'd like to second, third, whatever, someone else's suggestion of automatically adding the CD covers if a graphic files is present within the album directory :)

Cheers :)

andrei_c
07-03-2003, 04:07 AM
Hi David,

The tag for file name is DATAFILENAME:

<!--[datafilename/]-->

Regards
Andrei

David_Dunlap
07-03-2003, 01:49 PM
heh - guess I should have been more specific... My current collection is mostly mp3s and I am looking for the actual mp3 filename not the database filename.

David_Dunlap
07-07-2003, 12:12 AM
I guess I'll take this as a not available :p

andrei_c
07-07-2003, 05:28 AM
I guess I'll take this as a not available :p

David,

Unfortunately this is not available. Originally, HTML export feature was intended for web sites only, and therefore the path tag was omitted, as nobody needs their local file names displayed on the web site for security reasons.

Now that the template engine is also used for internal pages, the file path will be added as future minor update.

Andrei