PDA

View Full Version : HTML Tags Reference ?

09-11-2003, 05:22 AM
Hello,

Do you have a list of all the HTML Tags that can be used for HTML Export.

I'm looking for a Tag to jump to the next album on the same Raw( Trying to export to a table with 2 or 3 albums on the same raw (2 or 3 column))

Thank you for your help

Great soft !

Patrick

Vivitron_15
09-11-2003, 10:05 AM
i think to do this youd need to use cascading style sheets...

you could set an element to "float: left" this way, when you put each album into a div like this, they would automatically fill up in however many columns it took to fill the page, so if you set the width to 50% it would then automatically put two onto each row.

hope this helps :)

11-04-2003, 07:07 AM
please, be a little more prcise

11-05-2003, 01:39 PM
ok, if you havent used style sheets before, try going to http://www.w3schools.com/ and have a look around the "CSS" section for a bit of an intro...

the code which should work for this is:

<style type="text/css"></style></style>
<!--
.album {float: left}

-->
</style>

between the <head> and </head> tags

then where you have the album details in the html file, you need to put

<div class="album"> before the album code
and
</div> after the album code...this will then put each album into its own little box which should do what i claimed :)

if you have any problems, post here the code you are using, and i can have a look. good luck

11-05-2003, 02:02 PM
just looking at funky's collection, and i thought this may also help him with the "browse by artist" page...at the moment it looks like

B.B. King Babes in Toyland Bachman-Turner Overdrive Bad Astronaut Bad Brains Bad Company Bad Religion Badlands Bananarama The Band Bangles Bark which is frankly nasty to read...you could use this same method to space them out, so as they are in columns, by using

<style type="text/css"></style></style>
<!--
.album {float: left;
width:100px;}
-->
</style>

and setting the width to whatever you think...I intend to do this on mine soon

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
11-05-2003, 03:52 PM
just looking at funky's collection, and i thought this may also help him with the "browse by artist" page...at the moment it looks like

which is frankly nasty to read...you could use this same method to space them out, so as they are in columns, by using

and setting the width to whatever you think...I intend to do this on mine soon

Yeah VIV I have already thought about that.They are a little nasty to read.I am going to work on some ColumNs later.By the way www.funkycapricorn.com has all Albums uploaded to it now(around 3900).Took some Features out but will maybe add back later.

If I can get more space....this is already taking up 126 MB. :)

FC 8)

11-05-2003, 03:57 PM
yeah, i saw earlier mate...its looking good, you got rid of the "7" problem i see.

the only other thing i think would look pretty good would be to have all the "F" albums on the page underneath the artists, cos at the moment, you can only really search for a particular artist, not just flick through to see whats up

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
11-05-2003, 08:22 PM
yeah, i saw earlier mate...its looking good, you got rid of the "7" problem i see.

No.....the 7 is still there.Still can not get rid of it. :-/

the only other thing i think would look pretty good would be to have all the "F" albums on the page underneath the artists, cos at the moment, you can only really search for a particular artist, not just flick through to see whats up

Say what? ???

11-06-2003, 03:15 AM
yeah, ok....that doesn't really make sense to me either :-[

i mean, when i was browsing through your collection, i didnt really know what i was looking for. when i look through like this, i like to be able to click "F" and see all the "F" albums together, instead of having to go through each artist in turn. so my suggestion was to add all the "F" albums underneath the artist names on the "F" page...but thinking back i can see you mightn't like it, cos it could possibly look untidy...hmm, a judgment call methinks

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
11-06-2003, 04:24 AM
[quote=Vivitron 15]yeah, ok....that doesn't really make sense to me either

11-06-2003, 09:49 AM
ah, thats nice; though its not very obvious...ill let you off :D

11-06-2003, 09:57 AM
and i must say i like it with the bullets...though did you do this manually? cos im sure it must be poss to automate it using the styles...not sure how though without playing