PDA

View Full Version : Exporting to HTML - Personal notes etc

UKMan
04-12-2003, 10:08 AM
Hi
I was just wondering how to include the "personal notes" and "Producer" when creating the HTML documents ?

BTW i have the BETA version ver 5.0.0 build 6404

Peace
UKMan

04-25-2003, 12:59 PM
if you look at the READ ME file in the templates folder that was installed with the software, there is a current listing of each of the tags to put things on templates.

I don't know about Producer, but I know that the personal notes is in there.

Good Luck!

UKMan
04-25-2003, 02:45 PM
if you look at the READ ME file in the templates folder that was installed with the software, there is a current listing of each of the tags to put things on templates.

I don't know about Producer, but I know that the personal notes is in there.

Good Luck!

"Read Me" file ?? - not there! Templates folder just contains the templates and the "tips.txt" file.

There is one in the OrangCD folder - but has nothing to do with the question though.

andrei_c
04-25-2003, 04:39 PM
Hi,

Readme file was outdated to certain extent, so it was removed from installation. I am working on new and complete template documentation. In the meantime, you can use these tags for exporting notes and producers:

<!--[comment/]--> - for personal notes
<!--[trackcomment/]--> - for track's personal notes

<!--[cddbext/]--> - for FreeDB notes
<!--[trackcddbext/]--> - for track's FreeDB notes

<!--[producer/]--> - for producer
<!--[trackproducer/]--> - for track's producer

and so on with "engineer", "conductor", "soloist", "orchestra", etc. All tags are case-insensitive.

Andrei

UKMan
04-25-2003, 07:32 PM
[quote=Firetongue]
Hi,

Readme file was outdated to certain extent, so it was removed from installation. I am working on new and complete template documentation. In the meantime, you can use these tags for exporting notes and producers:

<!--[comment/]-->

01-19-2004, 11:13 PM
this doesn't seem to be working for me.. pardon my ignorance of HTML, but everything seems to be in the right place and still not notes... I'm using 5.1.0... great program, by the way!

andrei_c
01-21-2004, 02:44 AM
this doesn't seem to be working for me.. pardon my ignorance of HTML, but everything seems to be in the right place and still not notes... I'm using 5.1.0... great program, by the way!
What template you are trying to modify? I can make the corrections you need and send it to you by e-mail. It is very easy to change, if you know where to look.

Andrei